- Scott joined Scaftec Ltd as a trainee Scaffold Designer in October 2003. During his 4 year apprenticeship Scott attended Stow College Glasgow studying for an HNC in Civil Engineering.
- In June 2007 Scott started studying for a Graduate Diploma in Civil Engineering at Stow College Glasgow.
- Scott has worked on a wide variety of projects, varying in complexity from general access scaffolds to larger bridged and cantilevered accesses. Site visits to collect information & discuss client requirements. Final scaffold inspections to ensure compliance with design drawings.
- Familiar with traditional scaffold tube and fitting structures and the majority of system scaffolds, along with the modern modular systems.
- Designs take in all types of scaffolding structures from standard access scaffolding to support platforms and shoring applications.
Scott Mulheron PG Dip– Senior Engineer
Posted in Our Team