All Scaftec Scaffold Design Packages are produced in accordance with relevant codes of practice and regulations. Dependent upon the requirements of each project, the design package will include;
- Scaffold design drawings (large scale paper copies + PDF or AutoCAD .dwg copies issued by email)
- Scaffold design calculations (paper copies + PDF copies by email)
- Design risk assessments – in accordance with designers’ responsibilities under CDM regulations (2015) hazards are identified and, where possible, eradicated during design. Residual hazards identified on all design drawings, with full risk assessments issued where required
- All projects are designed, checked and approved by seperate engineers.
- Certification – e.g. Form C Certificates for Network Rail projects; Clause 8A for local authorities
- Expert Witness – scaffold collapse investigations